Saturday 14 August 2010

The One

This was on the bay last week. The Holy Grail!







Its in Ireland:

Dear bendedwards,
I'm aiming for €20k for the frame- €30k for frame and
2254s and €45k for it complete with 8 x 1084s. You could fill it with
cheaper clones.
-mccabema

Here I (sadly) offer my 8014 console with or without 8 x 1084 mic amps, 2 x 2254A and 2 x 2254E limiter/compressors.

**Please note the limiter/compressors are not pictured. The spaces are filled with blanking plates in the photos.

The routing modules are 1883/1 with all line amps original 1272s.

This console is in perfect working order and one of the cleanest 8014s in existence.

It was originally restored by Vintage King and was more recently serviced by Blake Devitt.

Auction includes drop off to crating/shipping company but does not include shipping.

It will be the buyers responsibility to organize and pay for crating shipping.

I will only accept a bank transfer for this auction. We can talk on the phone prior to any exchange and I will do all I can to make this transaction as smooth and trouble free as possible.

No WU or other 3rd party money handlers. I bank with Bank of Ireland. The transfer will be direct from your account to mine.

If you wish to buy the frame only without the 1084 modules, send me a message and we can try work something out.

Here is a rare chance to own what is becoming a rarer and rarer vintage Neve console that sounds beyond amazing.

Feel free to ask any questions at all and I will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible.

Sorry for using such a new account, but its been a while since I ebayed and have since forgotten my other account details

No comments:

Post a Comment