Sunday 13 March 2011

Neve 34128

Another cute Neve on there today





FROM THE EBAY AUCTION:
"This console has been modified with Marinair transformers and it has made all the difference. I've compared side by side with my 1073s and it holds right up...the epitome of big, fat, warm and musical. Direct outs have also been added and there are 2 empty slots for expansion. Channel 8 is a bit wonkey and compresses in a cool way...I use it with a shure leveloc for an amazing room channel. Other than that, it functions as it should. I use it mainly for drum recording and it's been over a year since I've used it.

I've added $100 for boxing and shipping insurance but if you're local, you're welcome to pick it up and avoid the extra expense"

Starting bid $5000 [£3700] Location: Hollywood




No comments:

Post a Comment